Discover how you can transform the world through collaboration with transdisciplinary teammates including architects, engineers, planners, interior designers, and support professionals.
We believe that by hiring engaged, bright, motivated team players and providing them with opportunities to work on meaningful projects, we can create the best possible outcome for our clients, our communities, and our firm. Our people represent a diverse range of disciplines, ages, backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences – and much like our transdisciplinary design process, it is at the intersections of these varied perspectives that incredible growth can take place. Wherever you are in your career progression, from architectural intern or EIT to senior designer or engineer, we look forward to growing with you.
Our people make us who we are, so our exceptional benefits package is one way we try to say “thank you.” To support our team’s success and long-term wellness, we offer the following benefits, ranging from health, to financial, to work/life balance:
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Health benefits (medical, dental, FSA and HSA)
- Vacation and sick time
- 401(K) program
- Financial protection (life insurance, disability insurance, AFLAC)
- Paid professional registration fees and dues
- Work/life balance matters – enjoy paid holidays, tuition assistance, wellness opportunities, and paid time off
By supporting continuing education, professional development, and advancement, we support our employees’ ability to transform their own lives as well as the lives of others. Our support in these areas includes:
- In-house continuing education classes that provide credit for AIA, IIDA, LEED, RLA, and PE
- Study support and preparation for CSI, CDT, and LEED AP exams (all exams are reimbursed upon successful completion)
- NCARB and PE exams are reimbursed upon successful completion
- Leadership Track: multiple routes offer opportunities to become a firm leader and associate
- Training to more than 1,000 topics and programs from Lynda.com
“If you ask me what Clark Nexsen equals, it’s really almost impossible to give you a one word answer. I would say, from my perspective, Clark Nexsen really equals people.”
Making a Difference
Sustainability isn’t a buzzword to us, it’s a lifestyle. Giving back to our communities is inherent in our business and our culture, from designing sustainable buildings to planning exceptional recreation space, our work is fundamentally connected to the larger world.
We’re proud to have a team that takes social responsibility beyond the walls of the workplace, advancing our communities at every level through volunteerism and charitable giving.
Summer Student Program
Would you like to be part of a summer student program offering the opportunity to collaborate with experienced professionals and independently drive research projects?
Annually, college upperclass architecture and engineering students fill student internships across most of the firm’s offices. For the past several summers, college students have collaborated with Clark Nexsen professionals to complete intensive research projects.