We believe the best idea wins – whether it comes from a summer intern or a senior executive. This non-hierarchical approach to design and problem solving correlates with the opportunities we give our employees to grow and advance.
By supporting continuing education, professional development, and advancement, we support our employees’ ability to transform their own lives as well as the lives of others. Our support in these areas includes:
- In-house continuing education classes that provide credit for AIA, IIDA, LEED, RLA, and PE
- Study support and preparation for CSI, CDT, and LEED AP exams (all exams are reimbursed upon successful completion)
- NCARB and PE exams are reimbursed upon successful completion
- Leadership Track: multiple routes offer opportunities to become a firm leader and associate
- Training to more than 1,000 topics and programs from Lynda.com
“If you ask me what Clark Nexsen equals, it’s really almost impossible to give you a one word answer. I would say, from my perspective, Clark Nexsen really equals people.”