In its annual Top Giants issue, Interior Design magazine ranked Clark Nexsen as No. 58 on its list of the top 100 interiors practices in 2019. With a significant interior design revenue increase, Clark Nexsen rose 16 spots from the 2018 rankings. The survey ranks firms by design fees and provides analysis on market trends, project typology, and regional growth.
Several projects completed in 2018 that contributed to Clark Nexsen’s ranking include the Mythics, Inc. Office Upfit, McCormick Road Houses Renovations at the University of Virginia, and an Office, Laboratory & Manufacturing Upfit for a confidential client.
The interiors team grew in 2018 with the addition of five new hires:
- Anne Bradley, IIDA, joined the firm as vice president for workplace interior design in the Raleigh office. She brings more than 20 years of experience focused on corporate and commercial interiors ranging in size from boutique spaces to large workplaces and headquarters.
- Lauren Haan was hired as a certified interior designer in the Raleigh office.
- Bridget Fitzmaurice joined the Raleigh office as an interior design graduate.
- Megan Sigmon was hired as a certified interior designer in the Virginia Beach office.
- Ashlee White, Associate ASID, joined the Virginia Beach office as an interior design graduate.
To view the entire survey, please visit https://www.interiordesign.net/giants/2019/ for more information.